Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation
period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the
carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear
statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
89564 Nattheim Germany
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your
exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs
of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than
delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue
delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your
decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of
payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any
event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement
until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods,
whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not
later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to
us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will
have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the
goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or
hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably
mixed with other items.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which
were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.